Dr. Jean Ann Larson is an experienced leader and healthcare executive who knows the importance of leadership to the bottom line and success of your organization as well as what it takes to succeed in today’s high-pressure, complex organizations. She has sat where you do – leading operations and staff functions for large complex organizations. She understands the pressures of leading your organization and your team through the never-ending change and day-to-day issues while keeping an eye on the long term strategies and investments necessary to keep your organization strong.
She is certified in several different types of diagnostic tools and she knows how to get executives and their teams unstuck and helps them become more productive, effective and aligned around their key organizational strategies. She approaches each executive team client with unique, customized solutions that help your team quickly and dramatically improve their ability to lead organizational transformation. Her creative solutions are provided through executive development, executive team retreats, executive team development as well as executive and team assessments and executive coaching.
After working with Jean Ann, her clients are better able to work together productively, lead effectively, solve problems, deal with change and engage their teams in new positive ways resulting in dramatically increased levels of productivity and bottom line results.
Executive Development – Customized Engagements
Some of her custom developed engagements include:
- Building the Executive Team – Influencing, Leading and Getting Results through Others
- Creating Strategically-aligned Leadership
- Leading Your Team Through Challenging Times
- Building the Five Behaviors of an Effective Team
- Leading from the Field – Best Practices from Top Leaders
- Envisioning the Path Forward: Implementing Effective Transformational & Organizational Change
- Mastering Your EQ – Using Emotional Intelligence to Lead Transformational Change
- Navigating the Changing Dynamics of the Intergenerational Workforce: Strategies for the Highly Productive Organization